MySchoolBuilding Security Updates
To keep up with the ever-changing world of technology and its related security needs, we are constantly updating and upgrading our software to deliver the highest quality, secure solutions. There are two new security updates that have been released: an update for Requesters' Login and an update for Administrators to be able to reset user passwords. We are providing information such as email templates, documents, videos, frequently asked questions and tips to keep it easy for your requesters including an updated web address generator.
Information for Requesters
MySchoolBuilding Requester Login.
This update requires each Requester to use a personal password when logging in to submit a request. This provides an initial layer of security on top of the Submittal Password used on each request form.
Existing Requesters (e.g., have previously submitted work orders, incident, events, etc.) have a default password assigned to their email address, and will be prompted to update the password the first time they log in.
|Having trouble as an existing user on www.myschoolbuilding.com? ||Tiene problemas como un usuario existente en www.myschoolbuilding.com? |
Try clearing your cookies, or
- Select Forgot Password at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and select Submit.
- The screen will now say “Your email is on the way! Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.” (The email could go to your spam folder, so if you do not see an email within 2 minutes, check there.)
- Open that email and click on the link it provides. Enter a password, confirm the password and select Reset Password.
- Go back to your original screen and enter your email address and your password and select Sign In.
- It will now take you to the screen you are accustomed to seeing and you may enter new requests in the same manner as always.
Primero borra las “cookies” de su navegador
- Haga clic en “Forgot Password”
- Escriba su direction de correo electronico y haga clic en “submit”
- La pantalla dira “Your email is on the way! Check your email for instruction on how to reset your password.” (Si no recibe el correo electronico revise su carpeta de correo “spam”).
- Abre el correo electronico y haga clic en el enlace, escriba su contrasena, confrime su contrasena y haga clic en “Reset Password.”
- Haga clic en: http://www.myschoolbuilding.com/ , escriba su email y contrasena y haga clic en “sign in”
- Usted ahora ver su pantalla normal y pueda entrar su orden de trabajo como siempre. A partir de ahora tendrá que introducir su correo electrónico y contraseña para acceder a la página de solicitud.
New Requesters (e.g., have never submitted an online request) will have the ability to register and will become an official user after their first submission of a work order, IT incident, etc.
Information for Administrators
We have provided new, editable Word Templates to provide Requesters.
For more information and step-by-step instructions, please see the Requester and Getting Started Guides below.
This security enhancement will not affect users using ConnectAuthenticate.
Resetting User Passwords.
Administrators of your SchoolDude account can now easily reset passwords for individual users! For more information and step-by-step instructions on how to reset passwords, click here.