Crisis Management App
Are you worried that your school is ill equipped to react to or even anticipate a crisis in your school? SchoolDude, the leader in innovative asset solutions for schools, is now taking advantage of smartphone technology to help your school in a moment of need. Our new crisis management app utilizes mobile accessibility to alert, monitor and stabilize safety situations at your school.
Our app takes your school’s existing safety plan, converts it into an easy-to-use digital platform and makes your plan viewable by any smartphone user from any location. Having a safety plan is important. Getting that information to the right people at the right time is essential.
Simple Security Incident Management
SchoolDude’s program sets itself apart in a number of key areas when compared to other crisis management apps from across the market.
- Functionality: Many schools use a text message alert system. But you can’t send an entire safety plan in a text message. In addition to storing a detailed version of your safety plan, SchoolDude’s app has other features including remote incident reporting and push notifications.
- Affordability: This affordable crisis management app is priced out per student range to work within your school’s budget. Our mobile platform is more cost-efficient and produces less waste than printed paper materials.
- Practicality. SchoolDude’s mobile safety platform is available in Google, Amazon and Apple app stores. SchoolDude allows for an unlimited number of users, downloads and updates.
- Ease of use. It’s vital to have an easy-to-use crisis management app on both ends of the spectrum. Administrators can easily update or customize different plans for different roles and incorporate maps, diagrams and links. Our mobile program requires no special skills or training and users are never more than one touch of the screen away from your safety plan.
- Continued support. SchoolDude never leaves your side with any of our products and our crisis management app is certainly no exception. Enjoy lifetime unlimited training and support to ensure new staff members always have the knowledge they need to stay safe.
Almost 90% of schools communicated a safety incident and 31% of schools notified parents of a lockdown in the last year according to Daymark Primary Research. It is with that in mind that SchoolDude set out to develop the best crisis management app available today.
Contact SchoolDude today to put your safety plan into better hands—the ones that need it when it matters most.