Capital Budget Management Software from SchoolDude
What would it take for you to trust a capital budget management software program for your school? Are you willing to let a computer manage your bottom line?
More than 5,000 public K-12 school districts in America already do. So do more than 500 independent and private schools. Same goes for nearly 700 colleges and universities since 2005.
The common denominator? They all trust SchoolDude, the industry leader in creating cloud-based capital budget management software for schools. Schools all over the world have been trusting SchoolDude with their assets since 1999, but why?
Managing a Capital Budget with SchoolDude Software
- Our software is easy to use. Being cloud-based means there’s nothing to install and no upgrades are needed to your system. If you can access the internet, you can use SchoolDude. You can even use our software on a smartphone.
- We’re affordable. We use a scalable pricing format according to student size. This keeps schools with smaller budgets in the game.
- We love our customers. We take our customer service so seriously that we will answer your phone call within three rings and will respond to 99% of our emails within one hour.
- We’re secure. Our cloud-based structure is immune to the risks of loss or theft that come with hardware systems.
- We’re credible. In addition to the sheer number of schools that use our services, we’ve partnered with and been endorsed by many industry leaders in education.
SchoolDude’s capital budget management software is versatile enough to handle every budget need including inventory, maintenance, facility scheduling, field trips, technology, energy and utility use and more.
Read about how Cleburne Independent School District implemented SchoolDude’s capital budget management software and saved $5,000 a year in productivity alone.
Join thousands of other schools in trusting SchoolDude and make efficiency your bottom line.