This topic is protected from additional replies and comments.
Your topic has been submitted and is awaiting moderation.
Our fee schedule is several years old and we are looking to update it. However, we are afraid of push back from the community if we raise our current rates. Does anyone have any suggestions on how they were able to successfully transition to a revised fee schedule?