Schools have long been viewed as a place not just to educate, but build community. With decreased budgets and staff, it has become increasingly difficult for community groups to utilize schools for meeting places which help build communities.
With a streamlined facility scheduling process, faculty, groups and community members can more efficiently book facility space as needed – saving time and improving community relations. Register for our webinar, “Building a Community through Community Use” to learn more.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Balance your needs with those of the community
- Streamline the facility use & scheduling process
- Develop rental policies for community use of your facilities
- Recoup costs associated with facility use
- Manage the types of activities that are allowed (or not) on campus