Did you miss last week’s webinar discussing energy savings? Watch the recording now to hear from the experts about how schools can use ENERGY STAR scores to benchmark and improve their buildings and begin tracking their utilities to reduce consumption and ultimately save money.
- Katy Hatcher, National Manager of the ENERGY STAR Public Sector for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Terry Taylor, Director of Facilities at Gresham-Barlow School District
Hear tips and strategies from our speakers, including how to:
- Better understand and utilize ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and how ENERGY STAR scores are calculated
- Identify under-performing schools using ENERGY STAR scores as a key indicator
- Review each school’s monthly ENERGY STAR score ranking and promote conservation efforts with ENERGY STAR’s scoring system
- Start to track utilities to identify savings opportunities and incorporate ENERGY STAR scores into your buildings
- Develop a comprehensive, sustainable energy management program
Watch the recording today!