A recent survey of educational institutions conducted by SchoolDude found that operations’ professionals greatest pain point is a lack of reporting to prove what work has been performed or completed. This pain was greater than lack of time, lack of staff and lack of budget!
Detailed reporting to justify your team’s work is a big challenge, but at the heart of this challenge is ensuring you have the data necessary on your day-to-day operations, including:
- Work order and help desk ticket information
- Outstanding work orders
- Labor hours
- Facilities used for after-hours events
- Proof of insurance and invoicing for after-hours events
- Consumable inventory usage and costs
- IT asset hardware, software, and device audit information
To help break down this topic of business intelligence, or using your data to its fullest extent,register for our live webinar on November 10. Jack Bay, Chief Operations Officer of Falcon School District #49 will discuss how he measures his department, benchmarks their progress, and showcases the district’s success to peers and supervisors across his state.
You’ll also learn how business intelligence and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can help you:
- Justify requests for resources with a 4-step process
- Improve reporting and benchmarking on your institution’s operations
- Address data quality issues
- Improve awareness and the perception of your department