We have a team dedicated to creating the most valuable Help Content for our clients as possible. Not that we want it to keep you from talking to us- we love to hear from you! But we know self help material is an invaluable resource for new hire training, refreshers, and times when you're just not able to reach out to a SchoolDude Client Adviser.
This week we're featuring a guide on the most frequently used reports in MaintenanceDirect. The MD Reporting Guide is a 12 page guide that highlights PDF and Excel reporting options, Advanced Searches, and how to schedule Saved Actions. For each report learn:
- What it does- What filtering options and output fields are available, how can it be grouped and/or totaled (summary or line item details)
- Why it's great- Hear the cumulative feedback that we've learned from thousands of other clients, how they use it and what they love about it
- Where to find it- How can you navigate to this report option
In this guide you'll learn which reports are used to show:
- A daily list to keep your finger on the pulse of open work
- Summary list of hours worked per employee
- Summarize Labor Hours, Materials, and Labor Costs by Location
- How to schedule a saved report to be automatically emailed
You can find more technical support resources in our Product Forums by going to Community/Support/Product Help and clicking on the Product Forum you're interested in. You can also get there by clicking on the User Forum link on the home page of any of your SchoolDude applications.
Let us know what you think or any new ideas you have by commenting on this blog.