If you are like most professionals, staying on top of the latest is important. We learned in a recent staff meeting with our fantastic front line support staff (yes, the friendly voices and faces you’ll probably interact with the most here at SchoolDude) a pretty amazing fact—over half of the questions they receive are related to professional development, best practices, and industry regulations as opposed to product questions. WOW! That’s really cool that our clients turn to us for this type of industry expertise!
What’s equally cool is that we have two great places to go to for all these questions:
Online SchoolDude Community
Want to find out from others how they took their department mobile? Grass or turf? Carpet or vinyl? Top ways to introduce an energy management program?
It’s all here!
"The only thing worse than training employees and losing them
is to not train them and keep them." Zig Ziglar
If you’re a SchoolDude client and you have never attended, make 2015 the year of professional development and join us! Our annual user conference provides something for everyone; from the newbie to the seasoned and everyone in between. This year we’re hosting several new sessions around best practices, professional development, regulations, security, and more. Here’s a short list of some of the new sessions, presented by experts and peers:
- Distinct vs Extinct: Creating a Valuable In-house Custodial Staff - Scott Little, MSBO
- The Importance of Professional Organizations - Bob Cervi, Eanes ISD
- Energy Management: Impact By What Lies Behind Closed Doors - Lorenz Schoff, U.S. Department of Energy
- Implementing FSDirect and Community Use - Kimberly Rhodes, Albemarle County Public Schools
- School Security - Getting Staff on Board - Paul Timm, RETA Security
- ABC's of Insurance - Lee Gaby, NYSIR
So join the conversation, share, learn, mentor, or simply listen in—either online or in Myrtle Beach, SC, during the
SchoolDude University 2015, March 15-18. Need a little help justifying attending SchoolDude University? Here’s a great list of reasons why you need to attend!