The Dude's safety and emergency preparedness application has been updated to support the new mobile operating systems for Apple iOS10 and Android Nougat.
Behind the scenes and under the hood, updates were performed concerning push notification certifications and permissions, deeper security on services, and more effective termination of a session. Also for security, additional encryption for mobile app data was expanded to include screens saved during the device's hibernation.
Other performance and security enhancements:
- Increased level of performance for email services
- "Smart Logic" added to Events: display event diagrams, contacts, and reports if no content is included
- Removal of size limits for images uploaded within Incident Reports
- Increased Android plan size capability by removing limitations for attachments and text
- Squashed a small bug here and there
What's in the works for early 2017?
You've asked for it, and it is in the works! Availability from the Windows App store for Windows 10 devices, including desktop computers, is slated for Q1 '17.